Sunday, March 3, 2013

High Speed Photography Homework

I like this picture because of all the colors. I really like how you can also see the reflection under it. Also, i like how there are splashes in mid air.

I like how the cherry stands out from the white and is clear. The splash looks like it's coming up really far with gives it a cool look. It makes you wonder why the cherry isn't covered in the liquid.

I like this one because of the hand. You can tell that the person just poked the water balloon because the hand is still so close to it. I like how to water is still in the shape of the balloon.

This picture is cool because of the different shades of blue and white. I really like how the splash looks so perfect. The little balls on the points make it look like a crown.

This is one of my favorite pictures because of the black background and the bright colored balloons. Whatever is going through the balloons hasn't gone completely through the green one yet, making it look even better. I like how the water is still in the shape of the balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment